Re-Enrollment Now Open (Until April 5th, 2019)
Red River Valley Junior Academy’s administration and staff are already looking ahead and making plans for next school year. In preparation for the start of 2019-2020, please take time now to complete your child’s/children’s re-enrolment for next year for your child(ren).
- IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST TIME USING RENWEB—Type in your username and password that was sent home with your child in the re-registration package over Spring Break. The username & password is your child’s surname followed by 1. Example Mighty1 REMEMBER TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
- IF YOU HAVE USED RENWEB IN THE PAST–Use the Username and Password you created last time. If you do not remember yur Username & Password then click on the Forgot Username & Password Link on the RENWEB/FACTS PAGE.
- After logging in, click on the Family Information button in the left menu.
- Click on the Enrollment/Re-enrollment button.
- Click the Enrollment / Reenrollment option below Family Information on the left sidebar.
- Next to each of your children’s names, select the appropriate enrollment packet. There will be one packet for each student.
- Please go through each section, verifying information is correct and updating information that may be missing. A check mark will indicate a section is complete.
- Many of the sections require an electronic signature; simply type your full name into the appropriate field.
- After your information has been updated, click the FINISH button.
- Finalize your 2019/2020 Initial Fees & Tuition Fee payments with the main office as indicated in the letter your child brought home.
The online process should take approximately 15 minutes to complete. Your information will be saved if you need to quit and return later. However, we ask that you complete the online process as soon as possible.
If you have any questions about the process or need further assistance, please feel free to contact our admission office at email@example.com or 204-667-2383
This Re-enrollment System will remain open until April 5th.